Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

How I Trade for a Living

Gary Smith, "How I Trade for a Living" Publisher: Wiley | 2000 | ISBN: 0471355143 | English | PDF | 272 pages | 3.7 Mb “Master the Markets by Trading from Home! how I trade for a living ... "Gary Smith deals in reality. If you want to really learn to trade for real profits, not hypothetical, mumbo-back-tested programs, this book is a must. I seldom read market books anymore, but I read every word of this important book. Get it." - Larry Williams, author of Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term Trading "How I Trade for a Living is a remarkable book; truly a treasure trove of market information.. Highly recommended." - Humphrey E. D. Lloyd, MD, author of Trading S&P Futures & Options: A Survival Manual and Study Guide "Straight talk from an accomplished veteran on how to succeed as a full-time trader. Gary Smith recounts the obstacles he overcame on the road to trading mastery and describes the strategies, indicators, and insights he used to reach his goals." - Nelson Freeburg, Editor, Formula Research.

Gary Smith, "How I Trade for a Living"
Clickme4download

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...